Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Simply Inspired New Product Showcase

If you are coming from Debbie Fournier's blog, you are have come to the right place. If you get lost along the way, click here to see a complete list of participants.
It was easy to decide what my project should be this month.  I have eight wedding receptions to attend in the next two weeks and I need wedding cards!  I chose to do a set of three 3x3" cards that fit into a small box.  I hope that you enjoy them!





Now hop on over to Krista Hershberger's blog and see what she has for you!

14 comments:

  1. You have always been one of my very favorite artists. These cards are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty, pretty. Love the cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3x3 cards are favorites of mine...and your creations are beautiful!! LOVE that they are wedding cards...we are attending a wedding this weekend too! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana ... you are so creative with your cards. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards and box are darling!!! I love mini card sets and this one is just perfect!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I will be stamplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you make the little box?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love minis and these are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply PERFECT for a wedding!! Love these happy cards and the adorable box!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Square cards are my favorite!!! LOVE these and the inked striped embossing is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You ladies are so awesome. I look forward to this every month! Wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The food was amazing. Normally wedding apps and dinner are mediocre and forgettable. We had people talking about our food even weeks after the wedding.
    Wedding venues in San Diego

    ReplyDelete